- Guest Speaker Anthony Bennett Gives Motivational Talk
- A-Level History Students Visit the National Archives
- Student Volunteers Shine at Year 6 Open Evening 2019
- Students practise speaking Spanish on visit to Barcelona
- Sixth Formers visit 10 Downing Street
- Volcano hike enjoyed by students as part of trip to Rome and Pompeii
- English Literature Battlefields Trip
- Star student Emily delivers message on ‘success’ at Presentation Evening 2019
- Year 11s hear from inspirational author
- Sixth Formers hear from Chief Superintendent
- Panathlon Competition
- Ruislip High alumni attend Careers Fair
- Year 9 students pay respects during Battlefields experience
- GCSE History students visit Berlin
- Students taste foreign cultures during Languages Week
- Spectroscopy in a Suitcase (SIAS) – Royal Society of Chemistry visits Sixth Form students
- Prefect Selection Process
- Spring Newsletter 2021
- Key Stage 4 results day, Thursday 12th August 2021
- Key Stage 5 results day, Tuesday 10th August 2021
- Year 9 student uses national publicity to spread positivity
- Transition summer school 2021
- Lord Randall’s amazing gift for the LRC
- VLT Maths Challenge 2021
- A-level Geography students enjoy residential field trip to Norfolk
- BIMA Digital Day
- A-level English language conference
- Former RHS Student shows prospective medics the way!
- Year 12 Politics students' trip to Parliament and the Supreme Court
- Animal Adaptations trip
- Safer Internet Week
- The Student Leadership Team 2022/23
- The RHS Production: Return to the Fairytale Forest
- Sixth Form Guest Speakers - Spring Term 2022
- Race to Mars competition
- The Sixth Form Residential to PGL Osmington Bay
- RAF Northolt 'Inspiring women' event
- Year 12 Brilliant Club Success!
- Senior Athletics Review
- VLT Table Tennis Tournament
- ASK Apprenticeships
Year 12 Brilliant Club Success!
Twelve Year 12 students have successfully completed the Brilliant Club Scholars Programme, with the overwhelming majority of students achieving a "First Class" grade.
The Scholars Programme teaches students challenging new material and develops their university research, writing and referencing skills in relation to it. All students had to produce a final extended essay assignment. The students were praised by their PhD tutor as having an outstanding work ethic and for producing excellent final projects.
On Wednesday 11th May, the students attended a graduation ceremony, where they were presented with their course completion certificates and had the chance to hear more about applying for top universities.
Congratulations to all of the Brilliant Club students!