- different views and beliefs: be kind and show good manners to all.
- Value the school community and environment in thought and action.
- Volunteer to help others; contribute to school life.
- Show loyalty to friends, staff, school and community.
- Set high personal and academic standards.
- Uphold the school values.
- Demonstrate self-control, willpower and strength of mind.
- Remember: ‘You Own Your Own Behaviour’. Take responsibility.
- Be independent and self-motivated.
- Always give 100% effort and check work through: if it’s not perfect, it’s not finished.
- Show curiosity, imagination and independence.
- Lead by example: take pride in being an individual.
- Be resilient: ask for feedback to improve rather than giving up.
- Always correct and improve work (D.I.R.T).
Please click below to view the Ruislip High School Vision and Values statement.
Vision and Values statement