- Guest Speaker Anthony Bennett Gives Motivational Talk
- A-Level History Students Visit the National Archives
- Student Volunteers Shine at Year 6 Open Evening 2019
- Students practise speaking Spanish on visit to Barcelona
- Sixth Formers visit 10 Downing Street
- Volcano hike enjoyed by students as part of trip to Rome and Pompeii
- English Literature Battlefields Trip
- Star student Emily delivers message on ‘success’ at Presentation Evening 2019
- Year 11s hear from inspirational author
- Sixth Formers hear from Chief Superintendent
- Panathlon Competition
- Ruislip High alumni attend Careers Fair
- Year 9 students pay respects during Battlefields experience
- GCSE History students visit Berlin
- Students taste foreign cultures during Languages Week
- Spectroscopy in a Suitcase (SIAS) – Royal Society of Chemistry visits Sixth Form students
- Prefect Selection Process
- Spring Newsletter 2021
- Key Stage 4 results day, Thursday 12th August 2021
- Key Stage 5 results day, Tuesday 10th August 2021
- Year 9 student uses national publicity to spread positivity
- Transition summer school 2021
- Lord Randall’s amazing gift for the LRC
- VLT Maths Challenge 2021
- A-level Geography students enjoy residential field trip to Norfolk
- BIMA Digital Day
- A-level English language conference
- Former RHS Student shows prospective medics the way!
- Year 12 Politics students' trip to Parliament and the Supreme Court
- Animal Adaptations trip
- Safer Internet Week
- The Student Leadership Team 2022/23
- The RHS Production: Return to the Fairytale Forest
- Sixth Form Guest Speakers - Spring Term 2022
- Race to Mars competition
- The Sixth Form Residential to PGL Osmington Bay
- RAF Northolt 'Inspiring women' event
- Year 12 Brilliant Club Success!
- Senior Athletics Review
Students taste foreign cultures during Languages Week
The week beginning Monday 24th February saw a special programme of events in the Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) Department.
Languages Week activities included setting up special breakfast clubs on separate days for Spanish, French and Latin.
Students enjoyed eating the specially prepared foods and taking part in quizzes and dressing up.
Ms Matias, Curriculum Leader of MFL, said, “The week was aimed primarily at Year 9 students to encourage them to consider taking a language for their GCSE options. We were also pleased to gain some sponsorship from local businesses for the quiz prizes. These were Chiquitos, Café Rouge and Metro Italia. They provided free two-course meals and beverages as the prizes.
"Our student MFL ambassadors in Year 10 created and led the quizzes and particularly enjoyed the fancy dress. They were wonderful role models to the younger students. We also did a special Latino dance event on the last day of the week. Much fun was had by all – ¡Olé!”