- Guest Speaker Anthony Bennett Gives Motivational Talk
- A-Level History Students Visit the National Archives
- Student Volunteers Shine at Year 6 Open Evening 2019
- Students practise speaking Spanish on visit to Barcelona
- Sixth Formers visit 10 Downing Street
- Volcano hike enjoyed by students as part of trip to Rome and Pompeii
- English Literature Battlefields Trip
- Star student Emily delivers message on ‘success’ at Presentation Evening 2019
- Year 11s hear from inspirational author
- Sixth Formers hear from Chief Superintendent
- Panathlon Competition
- Ruislip High alumni attend Careers Fair
- Year 9 students pay respects during Battlefields experience
- GCSE History students visit Berlin
- Students taste foreign cultures during Languages Week
- Spectroscopy in a Suitcase (SIAS) – Royal Society of Chemistry visits Sixth Form students
- Prefect Selection Process
- Spring Newsletter 2021
- Key Stage 4 results day, Thursday 12th August 2021
- Key Stage 5 results day, Tuesday 10th August 2021
- Year 9 student uses national publicity to spread positivity
- Transition summer school 2021
- Lord Randall’s amazing gift for the LRC
- VLT Maths Challenge 2021
- A-level Geography students enjoy residential field trip to Norfolk
- BIMA Digital Day
- A-level English language conference
- Former RHS Student shows prospective medics the way!
- Year 12 Politics students' trip to Parliament and the Supreme Court
- Animal Adaptations trip
- Safer Internet Week
- The Student Leadership Team 2022/23
- The RHS Production: Return to the Fairytale Forest
- Sixth Form Guest Speakers - Spring Term 2022
- Race to Mars competition
- The Sixth Form Residential to PGL Osmington Bay
- RAF Northolt 'Inspiring women' event
- Year 12 Brilliant Club Success!
- Senior Athletics Review
- VLT Table Tennis Tournament
- ASK Apprenticeships
Students practise speaking Spanish on visit to Barcelona
Year 10 and 11 students have enjoyed a fantastic cultural experience in Barcelona as part of their GCSE Spanish studies. The trip took place from Friday 18th October to Monday 21st October, 2019.
The group of 38 students were aiming to practice and improve their use of the Spanish language as well as enjoy several famous cultural and geographical sites.
Highlights included a visit to Tarragona and its amphitheatre, the Nou Camp (home of Barcelona FC), the Poble Espanyol museum, the PortAventura theme park and the Olympic Stadium. Students also took a cable car ride to Montjuic Castle. Students enjoyed free time in Salou where they were staying.
Students were accompanied by Ms Matias, Mr Karimi, Mr Hawkins, Mrs McLoughlin and Mrs Edwards.
Trip leader Ms Matias said, “We had a fabulous trip to Barcelona with the students all practising their GCSE Spanish on several occasions. I was so impressed with their positivity and their interest in all the sites visited. Students particularly enjoyed the tapas-tasting evening and a group competition where they had to speak Spanish in order to buy, find and research numerous items such as local produce and souvenirs.”